Starting in September there will be a new computer workshop every two weeks.
Please check back regularly for information about the upcoming workshops!
We are now offering one-to-one training for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign!
Learn with a skilled professional. Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Open, edit, and prepare images for use in print or digital media
- Work with Camera Raw images
- Create and manage color in an image
- Utilize layers and work with filters
- Use tools such as dodge and burn, the magic wand, brushes, cloning and healing
- Create logos, illustrations, floorplans, posters, and banners
- Draw basic shapes, custom curves, text effects and color gradients
- Techniques for combining shapes, creating re-usable styles, and modifying existing artwork
- Designing and enhancing documents
- Working with page elements
- Managing objects
- Using and understanding tables
- Managing styles
And much more!
Choose one, choose them all!
Fridays 9am –12 pm $30.00 per workshop
All topics available for custom delivery.
One-to-one, small or large groups.
Our location or yours. Real work examples welcome.
Located in the Stratford Career Centre
130 Youngs Street, Stratford, ON
Please visit one of our partners:
Smart Serve Certification
Smart Serve is a responsible alcohol beverage service training program developed by Smart Serve Ontario. This workshop is for servers, bartenders, door staff, security, golf course marshals, managers, licensees or anyone who will be working in areas where alcohol is served under a Liquor Sales Licence or a Special Occasion Permit.
Includes Workbook, Test, & Certificate
Stratford Career Centre
130 Youngs St.
To Register: 519-271-2978
Professional Development Series For the Non-Profit Sector
The next series will be held in March and April of 2017. Topics will be announced this fall.
If you have any questions please Contact Us for more information